Finding an Easy Way to Get Your Morning Caffeine Is Essential to Many
How much are you able to accomplish before your first cup of coffee? Do you need to have a cup of coffee before you can begin your day?
It should come as no surprise that the selection of an office coffee company is an important one. Finding an office coffee company that meets the needs of its workers is important. From the kinds of coffees that are offered to fast and efficient service to building rapport with its customers, the office coffee company that is the most successful understand the role that it plays. Knowing customers by name and often even knowing the orders those customers often make can, for instance, create a loyalty that breeds success. Instead of driving through another location on the way into work, or instead of skipping that Cup of Joe on a number of mornings, loyal office coffee company customers make stopping by this spot on their way into work.
Socializing with other office workers who are in line is just one of the benefits of a daily visit to the on site office coffee provider.
Hotels, Hospitals, and Offices Understand the Value of Having an On Site Coffee Provider
It is not only offices that benefit from having a company provider on site. Hospitals, hotels, and other locations with common entry spaces know that having a coffee company on site is a worthwhile endeavor. And while many people think about stopping and standing in line for their morning caffeine, the fact of the matter is that many of these companies also make regular morning deliveries.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the coffee drinking habits of Americans and the many places where on site coffee companies are the most successful:
- 54% of Americans over the age of 18 indicate that they drink coffee every day.
- 200 mg of caffeine can help a person identify words and phrases faster than they could do without coffee, according to a recent study.
- 3.1 cups is the average number that U.S. coffee drinker consumes every day.
- 46% of U.S. workers say coffee helps them stay productive at work, indicating that office coffee providers are a good investment.
- In addition to caffeine, one cup of coffee represents a contribution of 1.8 grams of fiber, of the recommended intake of 20 to 38 grams.
- Moderate consumption of coffee can reduce the risk of developing colorectal cancer by as much as 26%.
If you are one of the majority of Americans who need a cup of coffee before being productive, you likely have a morning routine that allows you to arrive at work full of the energy that you need. A growing number of companies are finding that providing on site coffee companies allows their workers to be more productive.