Ice Cream Is a Perfect Way to Celebrate Any Event!
It is only October, but your 18 year old daughter already has all of the plans for her graduation party. Although she is not going to be finished with her senior year until Memorial Weekend, she already knows that she is having a middle of an afternoon party and that the only thing she is going to serve is ice cream. She will have plenty of flavors and toppings to chose from, but ice cream will be the only thing on the menu.
For decorations, she plans to order custom cups in her two favorite colors. She plans to have matching napkins, spoons, and table cloths. She has already been digging through thousands of digital photographs to find any and all pictures that she can find of herself eating her favorite frozen treats. She is organized.
In spite of her organization, though, no amount of planning will help her speed up the calendar.
She still has
She still has to finish a couple of major research papers for her English class. She still has to study and take Advanced Placement classes in Physics, European History, and Calculus. She promises that even though part of her energy, and much of her mind, are on the graduation party, she will stay on track with her classes. Especially if you agree to take her out for ice cream every now and then. Who knows? She may still find another flavor that she wants to offer her graduation guests! She might even find another style of colored spoons that she just has to have!
Consider some of these tasty statistics about the ice cream and frozen yogurt industries:
- 1.5 billion gallons of ice cream and similar desserts produced in America every year.
- June is the month that the most ice cream is produced in America.
- 40% of Americans will eat ice cream in any given two-week period, according to research by NPD Group.
- 9% of all the milk produced by dairy farmers in America is used to produce ice cream.
- Ice cream typically contains more than 50% air after it goes through the churning process.
- 90% of households in Americans regularly indulge in a sweet, frozen treat.
From custom cups to favorite flavors, ice cream is a great way to celebrate any birthday, graduation, or simple gathering of a group of friends and family members.