Team Building Venues Provide Both Fun and Challenging Activities
As the new year begins, it should come as no surprise that a number of people are making plans for upcoming events. From planning catering menus for summer reunions to renting outdoor wedding venues, it is important to make sure that you are getting the details that you need in place sooner rather than later.
From corporate venues for large company holiday parties to much smaller private venues for a family wedding, these event require coordination with catering companies, chair and table rental groups, and, often, musicians. Finding a way to make sure that you are prepared for the celebrations that you are planning can help you enjoy the event once it starts. To reach this goal, many people enlist the help of a party or wedding planner. Finding a party or wedding planner can help you limit the work that you have to do and allow you to focus on enjoying yourself once the party starts.
One of the latest trends in today’s business world is team building. And while team bonding events of the past may have involved bowling alleys, many companies have switched their approach to corporate events. Today’s escape rooms are, in fact, a major draw for companies of all sizes. Creating a way to make sure that teams bond and rely on each other to make plans for the help that they need is the ultimate goal of all team bonding events.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the catering and corporate event industry and the impact that they have on the nation’s economy:
- 18 million meetings and events are organized in America every year.
- $122 billion is spent every year in the U.S. meetings industry.
- 2.4 million weddings are performed every year in the U.S.
- The most popular months to get married are October (16%) and September (16%), according to the Knot’s 2016 Real Weddings Study.
- 20% to 25% of the average wedding catering bill will be tied to alcohol if a couple decides for an open bar reception.
- 20% of couples now choose cocktails representing their personalities to be served at their wedding reception.
As you get ready to approach the new year, how many events do you have on the calendar? If you are in charge of an event that requires catering or you are looking for a team bonding venue, you might benefit from the help of a party or event planner.